Robert May schrieb:
I just committed fixes for 3 recently reported bugs (tracker numbers in the CHANGELOG).

(1) Fix to make AbsLeft() and AbsTop() set a window position using screen co-ordinates. (2) Fix to the Combobox SetEditSel() method to allow start and end points to be correctly set. (3) Fix to enable NEM events for NotifyIcon, that I broke in the last release.

Any confirmations that I've fixed the reported bugs without introducing any new ones welcome.

I'm thinking of a 1.05 release, as (3) was a regression that ought not to get too widely into the wild. Any objections?

No, sounds fine.

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/