And finally ..... I've upped the version to V0.02 and fixed a bug I just found with selecting the directories o look for the splash image in. Also the bitmap shipped with the samples was corrupted. Apologies if you already downloaded it, should be fine now.

Robert May wrote:

Sorry all - wrong link.  That should be:

http://www.robmay.me.uk/win32gui/

Robert May wrote:

Win32::GUI::SplashScreen is a module to make it exceedingly easy to add a Splash screen to your Win32::GUI application. Create your bitmap (or JPEG if you have Win32::GUI::DIBitmap available), and add 2 lines to your existing application. That's it.

Download source or PPM (suitable for Perl 5.6 or 5.8) and view documentation at http://www.robmay.me.uk/

Download Source from CPAN.

Feedback on bugs and enhancements welcome.

Regards,
Rob.