Jason P. wrote:
Johan Lindstrom wrote:

At 12:27 2005-10-11, Pavel Prostine wrote:

Hello perl-win32-gui-users

is it possible to get name of drag-and-dropped file(s) which I pull from
Windows Explorer and drop on Win32-Gui window?

See:
http://user.bahnhof.se/~johanl/perl/Win32GUI/DragDrop.pm

I think (but I'm not sure) that the needed events are present in Win32::GUI nowadays (so you don't need the XS patch), and possibly the methods also.

I am fairly certain the XS patch is unneeded as I have not patched my XS :p

Just use the PM and have at.

Ps- be careful and check the incoming value!

The XS patch is not needed, we looked at this on the list sometime back in July.

I have created an RFE to add the APIs to Win32::GUI, so that we can do this in the future without Win32::API

Regards,
Rob.