Jeremy White wrote:
Just a general follow up - we (everyone involved with Win32-GUI) now maintain DIBitmap (as well as AxWindow, Grid and Scintilla).

DIBitmap currently uses FreeImage 3.5.1, with the latest version being 3.8.0 - see http://freeimage.sourceforge.net/

There seems to be quite a few changes between the two versions which may, or may not fix your issue.

Ideally we need a "DIBitmap Champion" who's role would be to maintain and enhance DIBitmap (the same goes for Laurent's other modules). If anyone is interested, the source is available at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/perl-win32-gui/

If anyone is interested in championing DIBitmap, then please get in touch with Jeremy or me. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Robert May
Win32::GUI, a perl extension for native Win32 applications