From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brian Millham
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:35 PM
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] A slightly OT question, how to create an
icon on the fly

Hi all,
I'd like to be able to have an icon (displayed in the system tray) that
is
created "On the fly".  Something like the W2K/XP task manager icon, but
with
text indicating the percentage overlaid.

I know that I could do this by creating 100 discrete icons, but what a
pain
this would be. (Actually what I'd ultimately like to do would probably
require 1000 icons!)

Is there a module to create simple graphics?  I could create the icon,
and
use  BitmapInline to import/display it.

Can this be done, or am I crazy.

Brian Millham
This message traveled at least 44,000 miles to reach you!
Creator of the DW6000 Monitor
http://www.millham.net/dw6000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
Tested on: 2/22/2006 3:34:36 PM