I know you can test if a Win32::GUI window has been minimized, but can you run a sub if a DOS window has been minimized?

Roger Mayfield

ok, I found a method within the Win32::GUI called IsVisible to test whether the window is visible or not, but this means whether the window is hidden or not, it doesn't mean whether it's minimized or not. Can someone tell me how to test if the DOS window is minimized or not?

Another way is if I could -name => the DOS window like you would a normal Win32::GUI window, then I could just sub _DOSNAME_minimized like you would a normal Win32::GUI window?

Roger Mayfield