Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag
von MALEADt
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006 21:01
An: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [perl-win32-gui-users] Change values out of a thread

Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I change a value of a textbox out of
a thread?

Textbox is created in the main program. On a button click, a thread is
launched and detached, but that thread can't change the value of that
textbox.. always getting: "thread failed to start: can't call method
"change" on unblessed reference at ...".

Thanks in advance,

maleadt