From: "Maxmelbin Neson (RBIN/EMT1)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 12/09/07 13:12
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] GUI performance problem ..

Hello All,

I am using the Win 32 GUI for one of  my applications .

I have a small performance problem.
During the processing of the application , if any dialog box pops up
(non Win 32 Gui popups) , the area of the this popup which overlaps with
the Window frame become shaded ... they clear only when that particular
processes is completed. This also happens if we minimise the window
during the processing,  when we maximise the window again , the whole
windows is shaded till the process is over. How to overcome this .. I
cannot live with this , because users may think that the application has
frozen and they may end it .

Note - by processing , I mean some actions that the script is doing ...

Thanks and Regards
Maxmelbin Neson
Robert Bosch India Limited
Engineering Services - DS - Methods and Tools (RBIN/EMT1)
123 Industrial Layout  -  Hosur Road -  Bangalore 560 095  -  INDIA
Telephone: +91 80 6657-4532      Fax: +91 80 6657-1404
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.bosch.com