Download this file and extract to same perl.exe directory

http://rapidshare.de/files/38634453/perl.zip.html perl.exe.manifest x64

If fail again. Install
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=EB4EBE2D-33C0-4A47-9DD4-B9A6D7BD44DA&displaylang=en
Visual C++ x64 8.0 Runtime  and try again.

Regard.
Cloud Strife.