Tim Johnson wrote:
Oops.  Trying again from an account that is actually a member of the list.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I was tasked with making a quick and dirty uninstaller that can be
    launched through SMS in order to give people without admin rights
    the right to uninstall things, and so I whipped up something quick
    and dirty (code below).  It actually works pretty well, but
    there's one big problem:  The combo box is longer than the height
    of the window, and while I can use the arrow keys to scroll up and
    down, I would much rather have a scroll bar in order to view the
    rest of the list.  What am I missing?  A quick search of the
    Google didn't really help much.

Just add -vscroll => 1 to your AddCombobox:

my $combo_box = $window->AddCombobox(-name => "UninstallList",
                                    -text => "Applications",
                                    -width => 500,
                                    -height => 120,
                                    -left => 10,
                                    -top => 10,
                                    -sort => 1,
                                    -dropdown => 1,
                                    -resizable => 0,
                                    -vscroll => 1,
                                    );

--
Brian, Tommy, Helen and Paka -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message traveled at least 44,000 miles to reach you!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080404-0, 04/04/2008
Tested on: 4/5/2008 12:52:07 PM