Hi,

I am trying to set up an action using radio buttons that when it is
selected it changes the readonly state of the text field (see below
code).  This code runs but the subroutine does not work when the radio
button is selected.  I expect that the -click option is not doing what I
want it to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the
functionality that I am looking for?

Cheers!

#!perl -w

use strict;

#use warnings;

use Win32::GUI();

my $w = 250;

my $h = 100;

my $main = Win32::GUI::Window->new(

    -name => 'Main',

    -text => 'Example Window',

    -width => $w,

    -height => $h,

    -resizable => 0

);

$main->AddRadioButton (

        -name    => 'radio_1',

        -pos     => [10, 10],

        -size    => [12,12],

        -checked => '1',

        -click => sub{$main->user_text->Change(-readonly => 1);},

);

$main->AddLabel(

    -text => "Disable Textfield",

    -pos => [25,10],

);

$main->AddRadioButton (

        -name    => 'radio_2',

        -pos     => [10, 30],

        -size    => [12,12],

        -click => sub{$main->user_text->Change(-readonly => 0);},

);

$main->AddLabel(

    -text => "Enable Textfield",

    -pos => [25,30],