Hi, I'm trying to find out which element of a TreeView is being expanded when
someone clicks on the "+" beside it.

The TreeView is generated dynamically from a list of lists, eg:
( 1, 2, [ 3, 4 ], 5, [ 6, [7]] )
yields a tree of
 - 1
 - 2
   - 3
   - 4
 - 5
   - 6
     - 7

I've tried with the $node_Expand and $node_Expanding callbacks to identify
which of the child nodes is being expanded, but I haven't been able to chase
down who is expanding.

Do I need to define a $node_Expand callback for each of the numbered nodes?  Or
am I missing something obvious?

(Using ActiveState Perl 5.10.1 with their Win32::GUI 1.06 from PPM)

--Joe