Hi,

Do you mean you are trying to read values from a listview control in a Window that you have created or a listview in a Window for another application. If you mean one you created, then this is how you do it:

foreach my $index ($listvew->SelectedItems()){
    my %info = $listview->GetItem($index);
    Data::Dump::dump(\%info);
}
__END__

On the other hand, if you are trying to get info about a listview item in a window that you haven't created, this is a little more involved (and probably not recommended). There is a previous post on this mailing list where someone wanted to access a toolbar in another application. Perhaps have a read of that post if this is what you are looking for.

Kevin.
hello all,
     I m trying to read the GUI and get the values.
there is a tab in GUI for which the Winspy shows the name as "syslistview32"
how will i read the values of this item .
kindly help
-shilpa

Make an app they can't live without
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev