Hi

Is there a way I can have an object which I can put a set of components
on and have them move around a window as a unit?

I've read through Rob May's tutorial at
<http://rob.themayfamily.me.uk/perl/win32-gui/scrollbars>, which shows
how to make a label move around in response to scroll bars, but I'd like
to know if I can simply replace the label with something which has my
components arranged on it in the same way they would be on a window, but
could be moved around the actual window to give the same effect? The
components are derived from a database query, so I can't easily use a
smaller "something".

I could write something to do this which would work after a fashion, but
I suspect that this may be something I can do with a couple of lines if
only I knew the commands.

Kieron