Hello world,

My new problem is : is it a way (in control declaration perhaps ?) for
controls to automatically resize and/or position adjust when the window
is resized ?

Now I use the Window_Resize sub routine to manually adjust the size and
position of all the objects on my window : not very usefull ...

Win32::GUI is really a great module with a lot of possibilities, even if
too much capabilities aren't very well (or not at all) documented.
I discover every day new exciting features ...

Bye, and have a good Gui programming day !!!
--