Hi all

        I'm trying to install Win32::GUI as it looks like such
        a cool tool but I'm having problems using PPM. When I
        run it, I get this:

PPM> install /location http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz/perl Win32-GUI
Install package 'Win32-GUI?' (y/N): y
Error installing package 'Win32-GUI': Could not locate a PPD file for
package Win32-GUI

        Later I saw some emails on the archive about using
        set repository. I then tried the following and got the very
        same result.

PPM> set repository jenda http://jenda.krynicky.cz/perl
PPM> install Win32-GUI
Install package 'Win32-GUI?' (y/N): y
Error installing package 'Win32-GUI': Could not locate a PPD file for
package Win32-GUI

        I'm running Active State version 5.005_02 built for
MSWin32-x86-object.

        I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance

        Barry

        Barry O'Sullivan
        212-526-9823
        Lehman Brothers,