> I didn't build it, I downloaded the binary's from somewhere ... I can't
> rememebr where though.  I can look into if you'd like.  I actually had to
> copy the files ionto the right directories because when I unzipped it ...
> they were put into a weird directory and it wouldn't work that way.  I just
> mapped the "blip" directory where they were to the "Perl" directory and
> everything worked fine.

Well I think it was because you were not supposed to download it by
hand. The archive was intended for PPM.

Of course you've done the right thing with the files ;-)

Jenda

 The phenomenon of UFO doesn't say anything about
    the presence of intelligence in space.
  It just shows how rare it is here on the earth.
                                    A.C.Clarke