I've been using Win32::GUI for a few months now but first time posting.  I
have to say I really enjoy this module and am very grateful to Aldo and
the many others who make it work.  Mail-archive.com has been able to
answer most of my questions, but I still have 2 that are stumping me.

1) Is there a way to tell whether a given control is currently "disabled"?

$main = new Win32::GUI::Window(stuff...);
$main->AddCheckbox(stuff..., -disabled => 1);

if ($main->CheckboxName->SomeDisableCheckFunc()) {do stuff}

2) How does one Disable/Enable menu items?

my $menu = new Win32::GUI::Menu(
    "&Game"     => "GameMenu",
    "   >   &New" => "NewMenu",);

$menu->NewMenu->Disable();    #doesnt's work...results in:

Can't locate auto/Win32/GUI/Menu/NewMenu.al in @INC blah, blah, blah

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers!

--