I dont know why but if you add a TextField object to a TabStrip there
seems to be no distortion
when scrolling. There is an example of this in the program new.pmx.gpl .
I pasted some text into it so as to activate the scroll bars and it
worked fine. Its not a nice way of getting a TextFiled to work correctly
but it works. If you are writing a lot of data out to a RichEdit it
tends to slow the program down a lot compared to the TextField.