> Please no flames. Is it possible to access the Win32:GUI routines from
> another scripting language (JScript, VBScript, etc.)? Not being an assembly
> language programmer, I cannot cook this up myself, so any hints/code
> samples/etc. would be appreciated.

  Win32::GUI from JScript or VBScript running in a Web page or native on
  a Win32 box?

  If the former, that would have to be done through a plugin (something
  along the lines of a TCL-let) which is no simple task.

  Ah, to have a fully interactive, GUI language like Java for the Web but
  with the ease and simplicity of Perl.  ;)