Ron LEVER wrote:
> I tried replacing Window with DialogBox which gave me
>
> the message "Can't call method "ScaleWidth" on undefined
> value at c:\......pl  line 190"

that's a real Bad Thing that sometime happens ;-)
the module is trying to resize the DialogBox before
even having finished to create it; in other words,
while in the creation phase, the initial size-giving
produces a _Resize event!

you can workaround this by placing an extra check
in your Main_Resize sub:

> sub Main_Resize
> {
      if(defined $main) {
      }
> }

I could probably add some sanity check here and
there to delay event propagation after the object
is effectively created, but it does not look like
an easy task :-)

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;