I am trying to add a GUI status window to my logon script, and have be
successful so far. The problem I am now running into is that the window is
not being drawn completely. Is there a default action that I can use once I
go into Win32::GUI::Dialog()? Like creating a WindowName_Default, or Onload
or something? Once the script is done I want the window to close itself out.
Right now everything is running before it enters Win32::GUI::Dialog(), and
I'm only getting a window with my status bar (and not the rest of the
controls in the window) until it hits Win32::GUI::Dialog(), and then I have
to close the window manually (click the X). Thanks!!!

Derek J. Lambert
Network Administrator
Columbia ParCar Corp.
608/524-8888