Hi All

        From playing around and looking through some of the
                samples, it turns out that this following style option
        will create a Window with cannot be resized.

        -style    => 1024 | WS_BORDER | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU |
WS_MINIMIZEBOX | WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,

        I don't know what the 1024 does but it works..

        Enjoy the weekend everybody and again if anybody wants
        to post samples etc that would be nice for us beginners :>)

        Barry