Hi Aldo,

Yes, I "thought" I scanned the ActiveState (visual) package list and didn't
see it. I have since recieved many nice responses indicating that the
obvious did indeed exist at ActiveState. I installed it quickly, and found
no non .chm help on it. I then used Altavista to search on Win32::Sound, and
found your HTML document on the subject. It works perfectly,

Thanks all,

Phil Larson