The documentation for the Win32::GUI module is sparse, so I can't find the
answer to my question anywhere else (and believe me, I've looked)...I know
you can save richedit fields as rtf or plaintext files, but I was wondering
if there's any way to have a "save as" box similar to the "open" box you get
with the GetOpenFileName() function.  If so, it'll be a life saver.  If not,
then I'm going to have to learn a completely new language that I can program
visually in...

"It's hard to believe that everybody here is the result of the smartest
sperm."
~Unknown