Hi All

I've got a small problem. When I define a multiline text box as :

$mainWin = new Win32::GUI::Window(
      -left   => 141,
      -top    => 336,
      -width  => 321,
      -height => 330,
      -name   => "mainWin",
      -text   => "pageIT",
      -menu   => $menu,
      -style  => WS_MINIMIZEBOX | WS_SYSMENU | WS_NORESIZE
      );

$mainWin->AddTextfield(
       -text    => "<type your message here>",
       -name    => "message",
       -left    => 4,
       -top     => 69,
       -width   => 300,
       -height  => 140,
       -multiline=> 1
      );

I get problems when after typing text I try to delete. The problem is the
characters don't dissapear but are overtyped by the new text. If I select
(highlight) the text or minimize and restore
the window the corruption dissapears.

Do I have to explicitly refresh the window when deleteing ? (surely not!)

HELP !!!
Paul

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.