-----Original Message-----
From: Kuo David
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 12:14 PM
To: 'Aldo Calpini'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help for win32-gui

    I got an old version of win32-gui so I tried to upgrade it by the v0.0.490. First I remove the old one by ppm remove. Then I ran ppm install /location ... to install the new one.
    But I got a big problem. There was a package, CardLayout, in the previous win32-gui now it is gone. Also before I have online help for win32::gui and win32::gui::tutorial but now both are gone too. Colud you please help me for getting them back on my PC????? ;-(  I really need them. Thank you very much.

David