And to go along with that..

Is there a way to change the properties of a window
after it has been created?  I'd like to be able to
allow -topmost to be turned on and off.  I can get it
to work if I re-create the window, but I'd like to
avoid doing that if possible.

Also is there a way to set the checkmark for menu
items after the menu has been created?  Again, I can
get it to work if I re-create the window.

Thanks,
Jeremy Blonde