> Out of curiosity I downloaded Tk-800.023 from cpan and tried compiling it.
> I get the same unresolved external symbol (on same platform).
> Tk-800.022, however, compiles fine, though you could just as easily grab
the
> binary for it (and Tk::TableMatrix) from AS.
> A Tk mailing list (if such exists) would be the best place to try - or the
> author.

Tk-800.023 compiles ok with the following amendment:

In 'pTk' sub directory, open 'Xlib.h' and remove the line:

extern int XRectInRegion _ANSI_ARGS_(( Region,int,int,unsigned,unsigned));

( It's found near the bottom of the file.)

Insert the same line into 'Xlib_f.h' immediately above the last line of the
file.

'nmake' then runs successfully.

'nmake test' reports:
All tests successful, 1 test and 1 subtest skipped.

Cheers,
Rob