-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 12:17 PM
To: Sisyphus
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Clearcase::SyncTree - Error - Please help me

Dear Sisyphus,
                                    Thanks for ur reply.
                                    I have already installed the module
Clearcase::Argv   .
                Please let me know, shall i have to install any other
modules like Argv .
                Moreover , both Clearcase::Argv and Argv are the different
modules  ?
               Please .......

Expecting  your wishes,
Pons.
Ponnambalam. M.A.
Philips Medical Systems,
Philips Innovation Campus,
#1,Murphy Road, Ulsoor.
Bangalore - 560008. INDIA
Phone : +91- 080 - 557 9000 Extn: 1013
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Sisyphus"

                      <kalinabears@hdc             To:  Ponnam
Balam/BTC/MS/PHILIPS@EMEA2
                      .com.au>                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                   cc:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      05/05/02 04:44               Subject:   Re:
Clearcase::SyncTree  - Error  - Please help me
                      PM

                                                   Classification: