-------------8<-----------------------
Hello!  When I try to download the Net::SFTP it downloads a package called
Net::SFTP-Foreign(see Below).  How do I go about getting the Net::SFTP using
ppm?
-------------8<-----------------------

Its been a while since I tried so things may have changed - you'd need to add
soulcage to your repository, and get a fresh install from there.

If you try to manually install some of the dependent modules (you may get
problems with Math::Pari) without using the ppm package it won't work.

If you do get it to install there are some changes that you need to make -  sin
the earch for Net::SFTP on the Activestate mailing archives.

YMMV but I couldn't get Net::SFTP to work and in the end settled for system
calls to PuTTY

HTH,
Just in