Greetings and felicitations.

I've been trying to use SOAP::WSDL to grab some data but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to do it in Perl.  We have an HVAC system that provides a
WSDL interface that I need to poll values from.  The vendor gave us some
example VB code that should poll the thing but I can't seem to figure out
how to make the Perl equivalent.

VB Code:
Dim client As MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30
Set client = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient30")
client.MSSoapInit ("http://"; & host & "/_common/services/EvalService?wsdl")
test = client.getValue(user, passwd,
"/trees/config/trends/~trend/display_colors/background.value")

I made an attempt to duplicate that VB with OLE and it seemed to run, but I
got no output.

$o = Win32::OLE->new('MSSOAP.SOAPClient30');
$o->MSSoapInit("http://$host/_common/services/EvalService?wsdl";);
$val = $o->getValue($user, $pass, "#expression");

Anybody have any experience with WSDL or other ideas?  Thanks in advance.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100