----- Original Message -----
From: "listmail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.

> Dialog title: perl.exe - Entry Point Not Found
> Dialog text : The procedure entry point Perl_sv_2uv_flags could not be
> located in the dynamic link library perl58.dll.

Damn - looks like I built that ppm using 5.8.8. It should have been built
using 5.8.0 - in which case you wouldn't be having this trouble.

I'll send you (offlist) a SSH2.dll built with 5.8.0. If you replace your
existing auto/Net/SSH2/SSH2.dll with it, then all should be fine.

If you could then confirm that fixes the problem, I'll send Randy a
corrected (5.8.0-built) binary for inclusion on the Uwinnipeg rep so that
others don't strike the same problem.

Cheers,
Rob