Thanks a lot Steve,

     I tried using y to use Date::Calc package in my program.
I am quite new to this programing, so I need one more help.
Could you please tell me how to know Date::Calc is installed at my PC or
not.
While trying to use that package, I found message something like " didn't
found @IN " like that.
When I did some search I got that path should be searched or path should be
given where the packages are install.
Assume my packages are installed at hypothetical path /usr/perl 5.8.2/Net

How can I include that into my script.

Please excuse me if this is a silly question. But I need help, as I am quite
new.

I got below information that I have to export the PATH

 export PATH=$PATH:/usr/perl5.8.2/Net

or

PATH=$PATH:/usr/perl5.8.2/Net
export PATH