please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is the "<<" function called?
Ive tried to search the net for "perl" and "<<" and cant seem to find
anything about this?

-----Original Message-----
From: perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of ?? ?
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:30 PM
To: perl-win32-users@listserv.activestate.com
Subject: RE: Issue with Mail::Sender : Help needed

Hello,

Did you already resolve it?
There is space before *END*.

#!Perl
print <<"*END*";
 Hello,
 world!
 *END*

Regards,

________________________________

        From: perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of Perl
Perl
        Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:07 PM
        To: perl-win32-users@listserv.activestate.com
        Subject: Issue with Mail::Sender : Help needed

        Dear All,

        I am getting the below error for Mail::Sender utility. Which sends
the mail. Your help will be a great help for me. Error is,

        Can't find string terminator "*END*" anywhere before EOF at
Mail_Attach.pl line 18.

        Please find the complete code as below, and platform is Linux.

        #!usr/local/bin/perl -w

        use Mail::Sender;

        $Sender = new Mail::Sender ( {
                              from => 'mail...@network.com',
                              Error => 'Code'
                             } )
                             or die " Can't create the sender object
$Mail::Sender::Error \n";
        $Sender -> OpenMultipart ( {
                                   to => 'maid_...@network.com',
                                   cc => 'mail_...@network.com',
                                   subject => 'Checked out Reminder'
                                 } )
                                 or die " Can't open Multiple connection
$Sender -> {'Error'} \n";
        #$Sender->Body({ msg => <<'*END*' });     # error is here
        $Sender->Body;
         $Sender->SendEnc(<<'*END*');             # if I use this code, then
error is here.

        Hi User,
           How are you ?
           Long time to send a mail.
         Here is a new module Mail::Sender.

         *END*

        $Sender -> Attach ( {
                   description => 'File file.txt is checked out',
                   ctype =>     'application/x-zip-encoded',
                   encoding => 'Base64',
                   disposition =>  'attachment; filename="file.zip";
type="ZIP archive"',
                   file => 'file.zip'
                  })
                  or die " Can't attach the file : $Sender -> {'Error_Code'}
\n";

        $Sender -> Close() or die " Can't Send the mail $Sender -> { 'Error'
} \n";

        Regards,

        Mujju