I probably missed an announcement! The ASPN site lists a category
they're calling "Community", which is the only one that even comes
close to describing my situation.

Is it the case that the perl documentation is no longer available to
community users online? I don't see that as a problem. It's just that
I've always accessed the documentation there and was not aware that
(apparently) the html is and has been stored locally during the
installation process.

I've also noticed a dramatic decrease in the acitivity on this and the
other ASPN forums that I subscribe to -- pdk, xml, admin, activeperl.
Are there new forums and, if so, are they available to community
users?

Phil