Hi Angelos,

Thanks for coming back to me.

The account does have the rights - as part of testing I have successfully
modified the displayName attribute.

Regards,

Conor Lillis

Senior Systems Administrator

Group Infrastructure Services – Technical Services

Group Operations

Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Ltd

Tele:     +353 1 619 1819

Mobile: +353 86 815 1188