From: perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of Duffy,
Peter
Sent: 22 March 2012 18:08
To: 'perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com'
Subject: RE: :localxxxxxlabel

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for the hint about autoload - it did indeed help! I noticed that
there was a variable $AUTOLOAD_DEBUG and set it to 1: the resulting debug took
me into the _compile subroutine, and I've now just got it to print out the
autoloaded code for "sub label" (I still haven't figured out where it's getting
it from - but it's certainly progress.)

Regards,
Peter