From: perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of
Barry Brevik
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 2:20 PM
To: perl Win32-users
Subject: help with Win32

I have both of the Roth books, but I've come up empty.

I have a need to determine which client machine a given user (or all
users) has logged into the domain from.

I'm willing to back into it by starting with all client machines. I'm
willing to process all of the machines and users in the domain if
necessary. In fact, I'm willing to jump through a fair number of hoops
to collect this information.

Does anyone out there know how to do this, or at least have an idea as
to how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Barry Brevik