I'm trying to locate an SFTP install for Windows (32-bit) but I can't seem to
find anything in the PPM for some reason.  Does anyone have any recommendations
on how to get this for Windows?

Peter W Schwartz | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P.
Morgan | Floor 4, 115 S Jefferson Road, Bldg D, Whippany, NJ | T: +1(973)
793-7407 | peter.w.schwa...@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions
including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and
completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and
legal entity disclaimers, available at
http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.