----- Original Message -----
From: "Reinhard Pagitsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <perl-xs@perl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: Error: duplicate definition of argument 'sv_hFile' ignored in

> Hello Rob,
>
> Maybe you can try: ftp://pause.perl.org/incoming/Hello-0.01.tar.gz

Yep - got it from there.
If I replace the 5.8.7 lib/ExtUtils/xsubpp with my 5.6.2
lib/ExtUtils/xsubpp, then it builds fine. (I don't know if this is a bug in
xsubpp or whether it has been decided that XS code such as that which
appears in Hello.xs should be deemed invalid. This is a question for someone
who understands XS - not for a pretender like me.)

The module built and tested fine when I changed:

long
_testit(IN t, IN t1, OUT p, perror)

to:

long
_testit(t, t1, p, perror)

Given that the 'make test' passes, I assume that to be a satisfactory fix,
and haven't looked any further. Let us know if that assumption of mine is
incorrect.

Cheers,
Rob