Hello Rob,
Am 16.08.2005 01:04 schrieb Sisyphus:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhard Pagitsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[snip]

Sure, but what have I to do to get it in my XSUB? In a pure Perl
script/module it is no problem, but what are the functions I have to use
in my C/C++ function?

Yuk .... I would probably have a pure perl subroutine perform the task, and
have the XSUB access that subroutine via a callback. (See the examples in
perldoc perlcall).

Perhaps there's a better way - if there is, I'm unaware of it.

Are you sure you need to do this ?

No, not really. What I want to do is to make language dll's for different languages (See my post "Otput for different languages").
But at this time I have no idea what the best way is.

regards,
Reinhard

--
Antworten bitte nur an rpirpag at aon punkt at
Die Adresse im From/Replay to ist als Spamfänger gedacht und wird nicht gelesen.