Hello,
Does anyone know a news group where I can ask about codepage convertion?
I do not want codesnippets I only want to know about algorithm and knowledge about it. The background is that one of my modules uses codepage tables to convert from codepage xxx to unicode, and now I have to know how to convert from unicode to codepage xxx or from codepage xxx to codepage yyy. No, I do not want to use existing libraries like iconv. I looked into iconv but it seems to that it has no support for EBCDIC to xxx and vice versa. And I want to be independent from any OS specific code.

Thank you,
Reinhard