Hello everyone,

Many of you are probably aware that I've been attempting to write an Advent
Calendar for C::Blocks this year. While I've fallen woefully behind, I'm
having a lot of fun and I still plan on writing 24 entries overall. I have
a slate of topics to get me to 24 topics. I will be happy to alter these
planned topics if anybody had questions about C::Blocks that might serve as
good topics for an Advent entry. Please let me know!

In case you are not sure about what I'm talking about, I introduce the
library on Day 1,
http://blogs.perl.org/users/david_mertens/2016/12/cblocks-advent-day-1.html.
A reasonably useful synopsis of the whole calendar can be found in my
December archives: http://blogs.perl.org/users/david_mertens/2016/12/.

Thanks!
David