Hello,

Unless I am doing something wrong, I think there is a minor mistake in the
first example code in tutorial.  This may discourage new users as executing the
code produces the following message: "Undefined subroutine &MARC::Batch"

http://search.cpan.org/~gmcharlt/MARC-Record-2.0.3/lib/MARC/Doc/Tutorial.pod#Reading_a_record_from_a_file

Example R1:
Line 5 currently reads: 5   my $batch = MARC::Batch('USMARC', 'file.dat');

The "new" needed for creation of the batch object is missing.  It should read:
5   my $batch = new MARC::Batch('USMARC', 'file.dat');
or alternately the line should match line 5 of Example R2
5 my $batch = MARC::Batch->new('USMARC','file.dat');

Tom Burton-West
tburt...@umich.edu