On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 08:48:50AM -0600, Bryan Baldus wrote:
> The SourceForge CVS version of MARC::Lint has been updated with new
> checks (041, 043), revisions to check_245, a new internal
> _check_article method, the addition of MARC::Lint::CodeData (for 041,
> 043, etc.), and 2 new tests. Watch for further added check_xxx
> methods in the near future, as I move them out of MARC::Lintadditions
> into MARC::Lint.

Thanks for the update Bryan. It's great to see the new tests & code. I
added the new files to the MANIFEST so make test would succeed, and also
made some adjustments in MARC::Lint to avoid warnings under 'make test'.
There were some unitialized variable warnings, nothing serious. 'make
test' will run perl under the warnings pragma, so 'use warnings' in your
module will help you catch this sort of thing early.

One more kind of pedantic thing: I don't know what editor you use, but
it's been the norm for marc/perl module folks to not embed tabs in source
code for indentation. vim and emacs both support mapping a tab to spaces when
you hit the tab key. The marc/perl code uses four spaces for
indentation: if you need help getting your editor to do this indentation
let me know.

--
Ed Summers
aim: inkdroid

He who binds to himself a joy Does the winged life destroy; But he who kisses
the joy as it flies Lives in eternity's sun rise. [William Blake]