Jane,

I have a PHP command-line script that does Excel to MODS in an OAI wrapper, but
it's hard coded to the MODS elements we are using (i.e., I did it up for a
specific, never-ever-ever-to-change Excel template). I don't mind sharing it if
you think it would be useful.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
mjor...@sfu.ca