Från: Galen Charlton [gmcha...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 11 februari 2013 20:01
Till: Leif Andersson
Kopia: perl4lib
Ämne: Re: MARC::Charset 1.34

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Leif Andersson
<leif.anders...@sub.su.se<mailto:leif.anders...@sub.su.se>> wrote:
It gunzips fine, but then there seems to be something wrong with the tar file...

Could you elaborate?  In particular, what platform are you on and what error
message are you getting?

I tried installing MARC::Charset 1.34 via a 'cpan MARC::Charset' on a fresh
Debian box, and it worked for me.

Regards,

Galen
--