>> It might be worthwhile enough to kill
>> sub fn { return (7,8,9,10) }

>> $x = fn();   # $x == 10

TC> But this happens many places.  What about @foo[4,1,9,-2]?
TC> It's just a listish thing.  One should learn.

I don't want that to change. I simply want that return (I'm not sure
how to phrase this) be able to return only a scalar or an aggregate.

It should be immune from having a scalar context pushed through from
the caller and change the commas from a list seperator into the comma
operator.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183