On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:26:06PM +0100, Angel Faus wrote:
> For example:
>
>  my $x = 18;
>  my $y = -18;

        my $z = -256:234.254;           # negative number
        my $e = 256:-234.254;           # error

        1_2_3_4______5___6   (absurd, but doable)

> You can use the C<_> separator too in Floating-Point numbers:

If you're going to mention _ in floating point numbers here, the above
floating point example should be moved to here or extirpated IMHO.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]